What is Tadarise 5?
Tadarise 5 is a very effective medicine prescribed by doctors for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder that restricts producing and maintaining an erection. An erection is vital for sexual intercourse. Hence, this disorder causes a lot of relationship and personal problems. It can affect a person’s self-esteem and can cause performance anxiety.
Erectile dysfunction is caused by various lifestyle factors and underlying diseases. These may include:
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Tadarise 5 helps in producing an erection and reaching sexual satisfaction. It contains the active ingredient Tadalafil which is primarily responsible for the working of the medicine. Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor that works by inhibiting the action of the PDE-5 hormone.
Tadarise 5 composition
Tadarise contains 5 milligrams of Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient.
How does Tadarise 5 work?
The working of this medicine is very simple. It can be explained in the following steps:
- After administration, Tadalafil enters the body of the patient and starts by inhibiting the action of the PDE-5 hormone.
- It then relaxes and dilates the blood vessels present in the penal region.
- This allows blood to flow into the penis.
- The sudden flow of blood makes the penis highly sensitive. With sexual arousal, a hard erection is produced.
Sexual arousal is very important for the working of this medicine. The patient must make sure he is sexually aroused otherwise no erection will occur.
How to take Tadarise 5?
Tadarise 5 should be swallowed with a glass of water. This should be done about 30-60 minutes before intercourse as the medicine takes around an hour to show its effect. The medicine should not be crushed or broken before administration. The consumer should not take this medicine after a heavy meal as it can slow down the effect. The consumer should also avoid alcohol or grape juice with this medicine. Only one dose should be taken per day.
Tadarise 5 side effects
Tadarise 5 is usually considered safe by doctors and patients. Men from all generations trust this medicine and do not commonly report any side effects. However, side effects can still occur in case of allergies, drug interactions, or overdose. Side effects may include:
- Loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Blurred vision
- Prolonged or painful erection
In case of any side effects, contact your doctor immediately and cease the use of the medicine.
Warnings and precautions
To avoid any unwanted side effects or health complications, you must follow certain precautions. These may include:
- Do not take the medicine with alcohol or grape juice.
- Do not take more than one dose per day.
- Do not take this medicine with other ED medications.
- Do not take this medicine if you take medicines for chest pain or pulmonary hypertension.
- Do not take this medicine if you take medicines containing nitrates.
- Do not take this medicine if you suffer from serious heart or liver diseases.
- Do not take this medicine if you have recently suffered a stroke.
- Do not drive after taking this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you are below 18 years of age.