What Is Tadalista CT 20 mg?
The generic equivalent of Tadalista CT is tadalafil. Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Tadalista CT 20 Mg, is used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. Tadalista CT 20 Mg is a prescription-only medication that may be found at most major drugstores, internet pharmacies, and medical supply stores.
Tadalista CT 20 Mg is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare in India, which is one of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical businesses.
Tadalista CT 20 Mg has an active moiety, Tadalafil 20 mg per tablet, which is available in a variety of strengths and replacements with varied strengths at any of the reputed online pharmacy stores and medical supply stores.
Uses Of The Tadalista CT 20 Mg?
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How Tadalista CT 20 Mg Works?
Tadalafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active element in Tadalista CT 20 Mg pill that treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It also treats pulmonary hypertension by enabling blood to flow more voluntarily by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs.
Before You Use Tadalista CT 20 Mg, Make sure that-
- Tadalafil does not induce an allergic response in you.
- You do not consume alcoholic beverages.
- You’ve told your doctor about your medical history, including any pre-existing conditions, surgeries, food habits, herbal supplements, prescriptions, and vitamins, among other things.
What Should be Avoided While Taking Tadalista CT 20 Mg?
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking should be avoided.
- Avoid eating junk or high fat diets.
- Avoid using medicines without a prescription at all costs.
Tadalista CT 20 Mg includes Tadalafil, an active ingredient used to treat erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil is available in a variety of strengths and alternatives and should only be prescribed by a doctor. The length, frequency, and dosage of the tablet should always be discussed with your doctor.
Patients should take Tadalista CT 20 Mg at least 1 hour before sexual activity. Women of any age, as well as children and adolescents under the age of 18, are not recommended to use it.
How Much and how to use Tadalista CT 20 Mg?
To take Tadalista CT 20 Mg tablets, patients should always follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions. One pill each day is sufficient.
Tadalista CT 20 Mg should be taken one hour before or between one and four hours before sexual activity, or as advised by your doctor. Chew or crush the pill before gulping it whole with water or milk.
Tadalista CT 20 Mg should always be taken as directed by your doctor. It is not advised that you take it for an extended period of time.
Tadalista CT 20 Mg – Side effects
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, tongue, arms, lips, eyelids and feet
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the waist
- Uterine bleeding
What Are The Most Common Drug Interactions?
Tadalista CT 20 Mg may interfere with other medications you’re taking, causing side effects or causing your drug to stop working properly. If you’re taking vitamins, other medications, or herbal supplements, talk to your doctor first. It has an interaction with the subsequent drugs:
It can also interact with specific diseases, such as:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Ailment
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
Precautions and warnings –
- Tadalista CT 20 Mg can help you get and keep an erection, but it won’t give you one if you don’t have sexual stimulation.
- Keep the kids out of reach and sight.
- If you have any questions about the dose, time, or route of administration of your drug, consult your doctor.
- Before consuming the tablet, double-check the expiration date and all other pertinent information on the leaflet/insert. Do not utilise medicine that has beyond its expiration date.