What is Tadalista 60?
Tadalista 60 is a strong medication used as part of the treatment for erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Although not approved by FDA, this medicine is still considered safe for use by doctors. However, for safety, always consult a doctor before taking the medicine.
Tadalista 60 contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. Tadalafil belongs to a group of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. The ingredient Tadalafil is responsible for the working of this medicine and helping in producing a firm erection.
Tadalista is trusted by thousands of men from all generations for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Men have been able to achieve desired results and revive their sex lives.
|Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
|Treat erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation
|Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat
|6 to 15 days
This medicine is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare.
Tadalista 60 contains 60 milligrams of the active ingredient Tadalafil.
How to take Tadalista 60?
Correct consumption of any medicine is necessary to ensure good results. Tadalista 60 should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or break the medicine as it can slow down the working process or even lead to the medicine not working at all. It can be taken both before or after a meal. However, it is suggested to not take the medicine after a heavy meal as it slows down the effect.
The medicine should be administered 30-60 minutes before intercourse. The effect of this medicine may last for 4-6 hours. Do not take the medicine with alcohol or grape juice as it may lead to unwanted and severe side effects.
How does Tadalista 60 work?
Erectile dysfunction is caused when there is little or no blood flow in the penal area. This can occur due to various physical as well as psychological factors. Physical factors may include:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Clogged blood vessels
- Lifestyle changes
Psychological factors may include:
- Stress or anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Communication problems between partners
Tadalista 60 works by solving the blood flow issue. The working can be explained in a few simple steps:
- When this medicine enters the body of the patient, it inhibits the action of the PDE-5 hormone.
- This gives way to the cGMP hormone.
- The action of the cGMP hormone vasodilates the arteries after the release of nitric oxide.
- This causes blood to flow into the penis, making it highly sensitive to touch or stimulation and eventually helping in producing an erection when sexually aroused.
The most important thing to note while taking this medicine is that it does not work in the absence of sexual arousal. Make sure you are sexually aroused after taking this medicine to produce an erection. Sexual arousal can be achieved by external stimulation or oral sex.
Tadalista 60 dosage
Tadalista 60 mg is the highest dose available in the market. If you are new to this medicine, your doctor will advise you to take a lower dose such as Tadalista 5mg. This will allow your doctor to look into the possible side effects and how much dosage your body can tolerate. If all goes well, your doctor may advise you with a higher dose.
You can also ask your doctor for a higher dose if you desire better results. A higher dose does not necessarily lead to severe side effects but ensures a longer time in bed. Other doses available for Tadalista are:
- Tadalista 5 mg
- Tadalista 10 mg
- Tadalista 20 mg
- Tadalista 40 mg
- Tadalista CT 20 mg
- Tadalista professional 20 mg
- Tadalista super active 20 mg
This medicine may last in the body of the patient for up to 24 hours. Hence, it is advised to take only one dose per day. Do not increase the dose without consulting your doctor.
Tadalista 60 side effects
It is important to know the possible side effects of any medicine before administration. Tadalafil 60, by itself, does not cause any side effects and is usually considered safe for use. However, in rare cases, side effects may occur due to other reasons. These may include:
- Certain allergies
- Drug interactions
- Improper consumption
This is why it is very important to consult your doctor before taking the medicine. Side effects include:
- Stomach cramps
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Muscle pain
- Low libido
- Painful erection
- Erection lasting for more than 6 hours
If any of these side effects occur, contact your health care provider or visit a nearby healthcare facility immediately. Side effects may subside with proper medication but your doctor will advise you to cease taking the medicine in the future.
Drug interactions of Tadalista 60
Tadalista 60 may interact with certain medications and cause unwanted side effects. Hence, one should know of these drug interactions before taking the medicine. Tadalista may interact with:
Angina drugs (nitrates) such as
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Amyl nitrite
- Butyl nitrite
High blood pressure medications such as
Certain types of HIV drugs
Other ED drugs
Warnings and precautions
You may follow certain precautions before taking Tadalista 60 to avoid any side effects or health complications. This is important because medicine is a chemical compound, and, if not taken properly, can take a toll on your health. Precautions you need to take with Tadalista are:
- Do not take the medicine if you had an allergic reaction to it or any other medication containing Tadalafil in the past.
- Do not take the medicine without consulting your doctor for safety purposes.
- Do not buy the medicine from any unauthorized person or medical store. The medicine sold by them may contain substitute contents and cause serious harm to your health.
- Do not take this medicine with grapefruit or grape juice. This can increase the quantity of tadalafil in your body and cause side effects.
- Do not take this medicine with alcohol.
- Do not take this medicine if you suffer from severe heart or liver ailments.
- Do not take this medicine if you take medications containing nitrates.
- If you have suffered a stroke recently, avoid this medicine at all costs.
- Avoid driving after taking this medicine as it causes dizziness.
- If you are below the age of 18, do not take this medicine.
Store this medicine in a cool and dry place. Do not keep this medicine in humid temperatures. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.