What is Tadalista 5?
Tadalista 5 is an effective medicine used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It is used widely by men who have lost the ability to produce or maintain an erection. It is an incredible ED pill that works with sexual stimulation and helps men in achieving a long-lasting and firm erection.
It contains the active ingredient Tadalafil. Tadalafil belongs to a group of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. They are responsible for prohibiting the action of the PDE-5 enzyme which is responsible for restricting the blood flow in the penis that causes erectile dysfunction. This eventually helps in producing an erection.
Tadalista 5 components
This medicine contains 5 milligrams of the active ingredient Tadalafil.
How does Tadalista 5 mg work?
Tadalista has helped thousands of men with their erectile dysfunction. This medicine takes about 30-60 minutes to show its effect. The working of this medicine can be explained in these simple steps:
- After administration, Tadalafil starts to help dilate and relax the muscles in the penal organ.
- This relaxation causes the blood to flow into the penis, making it highly sensitive to stimulation or touch.
- When sexually aroused, this helps in producing a hard erection. This effect may last for up to 6 hours.
It is important to note that sexual arousal is very important to produce an erection. The medicine does not work in the absence of sexual arousal.
How to take Tadalista 5 mg?
Tadalista 5 should be taken orally with a glass of water. The medicine should be swallowed whole without crushing or breaking.
The medicine may last for up to 24 hours in the body of the patient, hence, only one dose should be taken per day. More than one dose can lead to unwanted side effects and even cause an overdose.
Side effects of Tadalista 5
Tadalista 5 mg is a mild dose and is generally suggested to beginners. It is very unlikely to cause any side effects or health complications. However, some side effects may occur due to allergies or interaction with other medicines. Wrongful administration can also cause side effects. These may include:
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Stomach cramps
- Painful erections
- Low libido
- Skin irritation
If any of the side effects occur, contact your doctor immediately and avoid future use of the medicine.
Warnings and precautions
Medicines are chemical compounds and should always be taken with certain precautions. Tadalista is usually considered safe for consumption, but certain precautions must be taken to avoid any health complications. Precautions include:
- Always consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
- Check for any allergies before consuming this medicine.
- Do not take the medicine with alcohol or grape juice.
- If you are a heart or liver patient, avoid taking this medicine.
- Do not take the medicine if you have recently suffered a stroke.
- Do not drive after taking the medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you take medicines containing nitrates.
- Avoid taking this medicine if you take medicines for chest pain or pulmonary hypertension.