About Malegra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
Malegra 100 Mg contains the active element Sildenafil Citrate, which is used to cure erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. Only with a doctor’s prescription may you buy this prescription-based drug from any of the main online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply marts.
Malegra 100 Mg is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies in India, which is one of the largest pharmaceutical businesses in the world.
Malegra 100 Mg contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which is also available in numerous forms and strengths at all major online pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Malegra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
Malegra 100 Mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Malegra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Works
The key ingredient in Malegra tablet is sildenafil citrate, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor that helps men with erectile dysfunction by boosting blood flow to the penis and relaxing the penile muscle. It also helps with pulmonary hypertension by allowing blood to flow more freely by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs.
Before You consume Malegra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
Make certain that:
- The medication is not an allergen for you.
- You do not consume alcoholic liquids.
- All pre-existing situations, medications, surgeries, food habits, supplements, vitamins, and other aspects must be disclosed to your doctor.
What You must Resist While Taking Malegra 100 Mg
- You should refrain from consuming alcohol.
- Smoking should be avoided.
- Avoid jobs that compel you to drive or administer machines.
- You must not take any medicine without your doctor’s approval or knowledge.
When Malegra 100 Mg Should Not Be Used (Sildenafil Citrate)
If you have any of the following conditions, you should not use Malegra 100 Mg:
- Have you ever had an allergy or hypersensitivity response to it
- You ever had a heart or blood pressure difficulty
- Are you a woman or children
- For the most beneficial therapy, always visit your doctor.
Tell Your Doctor If You
- You are on nitrates
- If you ever experienced a stroke, a heart attack, or a low blood pressure
- If You Have a Severe Liver/Kidney Problem
- You’ve noticed a sudden drop in hearing and/or vision loss.
- Are taking any other medications, drugs, or therapies
Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension are treated with Malegra 100, which contains the active component Sildenafil Citrate. Malegra 100 Mg is a prescription-only drug that comes in a variety of strengths and options. Because the age and severity of the ailment vary by individual, you should question your doctor about its frequency and duration.
Malegra 100 should be taken whenever you need it, according to the instructions. It should not be consumed in quantities greater or lesser than those specified. Females and children under the age of 18 are not recommended to use it.
How Much Malegra 100 Mg Should You Take?
To take Malegra 100 Mg, patients should anyhow obey their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions. In order to tackle your health difficulties, take one pill daily, one hour before the intercourse
How To Take Malegra 100 Mg?
Malegra can be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow the entire pill with water without chewing or crushing it. It’s fine to take it right before intercourse.
How Long Should You Keep Taking Malegra 100 Mg? (Sildenafil Citrate)
Patients are encouraged to take Malegra 100 Mg exactly as directed by their doctor. It is not advised that you use this drug in larger amounts or for longer than recommended.
If you suspect an overdose, such as a painful erection lasting a long time, flushing, insomnia, or other symptoms, call your doctor or go to a nearby medical emergency facility right once.
Even if they have comparable symptoms, do not share your medicine with anyone in your immediate vicinity or in your relationship. It has the probability to have negative consequences. Always encourage them to see their doctor for symptom relief.
Malegra 100 Mg can be taken at any time right before intercourse if you miss a dosage. If it’s time for the second dose, omit it, but don’t double the dose the next time. Taking too many or too high doses at the same time can be dangerous.
Sildenafil Side Effects
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Searing, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Malegra 100 Mg can interfere with other medications or supplements you’re taking, causing side effects or preventing your prescription from working properly. As a result, if you’re taking any vitamins, OTC drugs, or herbal supplements, you should tell your doctor. It has an interaction with the following drugs:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution
Malegra 100 Mg must be taken with extreme caution:
- Antihypertensive medications
- Patients with any physical deformity of the penis or who have had a painful erection lasting longer than 4 hours are candidates for this treatment.
- In dental or other surgical procedures
- Females and children under the age of 18 are not recommended to use it.
Discuss all of your diseases or drugs with your doctor to get the best therapy and dosage adjustments for any sick conditions or problems.
Things To Remember
- Keep the children out of reach and presence.
- If you have any questions about the medication’s dose, time, or strength, call your doctor.
- Read all of the information on the labels or inserts before using any products or medicines that have expired.
Do not stop taking Malegra 100 Mg in the middle of a course or take it for longer than your doctor recommends.
Malegra 100 Mg should be kept at room temperature in a dark, clean, and dry location. Ensure that the tablets are in good condition before purchase.