What is extra super Zhewitra?
Extra super zhewitra is an oral medication used to treat premature discharge and erectile dysfunction in men. It is a very popular ED medication trusted by men from all generations. Thousands of men give positive reviews for the medicine as it helps in producing a hard erection that is suitable for satisfactory intercourse.
Extra super zhewitra contains Vardenafil and Dapoxetine. Vardenafil belongs to the class PDE-5 inhibitor drugs that combat erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the action of the PDE-5 hormone. It works by relaxing the blood vessels and increasing blood flow in the penis. Dapoxetine helps in treating premature discharge.
Extra super zhewitra composition
Extra super zhewitra contains a blend of Vardenafil – the active ingredient, and Dapoxetine.
Extra Super zhewitra manufacturer
It is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder that causes the inability of men to produce and maintain an erection. It can be a result of various physical and psychological factors. Physical factors may include:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Drug use
- Tobacco consumption
- High cholesterol
- Increased age
Psychological factors include:
- Stress and anxiety
- Communication problems between partners
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD)
Erectile dysfunction lowers self-esteem in people. It also causes performance anxiety and other psychological issues. Due to the partner being unsatisfied after intercourse, a lot of relationships problems occur as well.
Extra super zhewitra helps get rid of all these problems by producing an erection that is suitable for satisfactory intercourse.
Premature discharge refers to early ejaculation. This can be a result of lower libido. Premature discharge shortens the time of intercourse and leads to dissatisfaction amongst partners. The dapoxetine present in this medicine helps with premature discharge and increases intercourse time.
How does extra super zhewitra work?
To treat erectile dysfunction, the vardenafil present in the medicine helps combat the main issue that is the absence of blood flow in the penis. The working of this can be explained in the following steps:
- After administration, vardenafil inhibits the action of the PDE-5 hormone. PDE-5 hormone restricts the flow of blood into the penis.
- It then relaxes and dilates the blood vessels in the penis.
- This relaxation results in increased blood flow into the penis.
- The sudden flow of blood makes the penis highly sensitive to touch or external stimulation.
- An erection is then produced when the consumer is sexually aroused.
This medicine does not work in the absence of sexual arousal. To achieve sexual arousal, couples may take the help of foreplay and oral sex.
How to take Extra super zhewitra?
You must understand the proper administration of this medicine to maximize its effectiveness. This can also help avoid any side effects or health complications.
Extra Super Zhewitra is supposed to be swallowed with a glass of water. Make sure to not break or crush the medicine before taking it. It is advised to not take this medicine after a heavy meal as it may slow down the effect. Hence, this medicine must be taken empty stomach.
This medicine may start showing effect within 30 minutes. Hence, it must be taken about 30-60 minutes before intercourse.
Side effects of Extra Super Zhewitra
Side effects are very uncommon with this medicine. However, side effects may still occur as a result of the following:
- Allergic reaction
- Drug interaction
- Wrong administration
Side effects range from mild to severe, including:
- Skin rash
- Breathing problems
- Muscle pain
- Chest pain
- Swelling of face, tongue, or lips
- Painful erection
- Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
In case of any of the above-mentioned side effects, contact your health care provider. You must also cease unsupervised use of this medicine.
Warnings and Precautions
You must take certain precautions before taking this medicine. These may include:
- Avoid taking this medicine if you are below 18 years of age.
- This medicine can make you dizzy. Hence, avoid driving after taking this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine with alcohol or grapefruit juice.
- If you take medicines for chest pain or hypertension, do not take this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine with other ED medications.
- Do not take this medicine if you suffer from heart or liver diseases.
- Do not take this medicine if you have recently suffered a stroke.