Azee 250 mg
Azee 250 mg is an anti-biotic medicine used to treat bacterial infections. Bacterial infections may appear in nose, eyes, throat, ear, skin etc. Azee belongs to the group of macrolides category of drug. Macrolides are the class of anti-biotics which includes a range of anti-biotics like erythromycin, azithromycin and clarithromycin which are used to treat variety of bacterial induced infections
Azee 250 mg must be consumed only after consulting a doctor.
What are the conditions treated by Azee 250 mg ?
- Chest infections
- Throat infections
- Nasal infection
- Ear infection
- Skin infections
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Urinary bladder related infections
How must anti-biotics be consumed?
AMR or anti-microbial resistance is the phenomenon that has occurred over a period where the fungi, parasite, bacteria, or viruses have stopped responding to the medicine making it harder for the medicine to work on the patient’s body and cure the ailment. Anti-biotics have recently been the reason in many patients for non-reaction towards anti-biotics due to increased exposure of the medicine to the microbial organisms.
Micro-organisms after developing the resistance cannot be easily treated or killed via the same amount of dosage. This ability of these micro-organisms makes the treatment more complicated for the human body.
- Nausea (avoid heavily spiced food items)
- Vomiting (keep your meals simple and filling)
- Abdominal pain (instead of fewer and heavy meals go for frequent and smaller portions of food)
- Gastrointestinal issues (gas formation may happen while on medication)
- Allergic reaction if the patient has any allergy related history
- Difficulty in breathing (wheezing sound while breathing)
- Inflammation (patient may fell uneasiness or burning sensation in areas under effect)
- Headache (use water bag or stay away from light exposure)
- Tastelessness (no sense of taste after consuming the medicine)
- Liver issues
- Diarrhea (keep yourself hydrated in case like this)
Heavy work must be avoided during medication as dizziness or headaches might appear. It might lead to injures due to sudden fall caused by light headedness.
Alcohol consumption must be strictly avoided. This might worsen the kidney issue for patients with a history. Diarrhea is also caused due to overdosage of the medicine. Thus, restrict the dose and consult your doctor in case of any symptoms.
Consult your doctor regarding the allergies that you have and have the medicine prescribed accordingly.
Do not consume any other medication apart from the ones prescribed by the doctor. If already on any kind of medication, let your doctor know beforehand.
Is Azee 250 mg mg safe for consumption?
Azee 250 mg mg is safe for consumption but must only be preferably taken when prescribed by the doctor in the amount suggested.
Does Azee 250 mg mg cause any side effects?
It may cause side effects only to those people who already have a history of allergy. Apart from that overdosage in any form may also make the body retaliate in the form of side effects.
Can Azee 250 mg be taken with food?
Azee can be taken before or after the intake of food. Not alongside food. Either one hour before the food intake or two hours after the food has been consumed. Keep in mind the gap required for the medicine intake.
There are no reviews yet.