What is Aurogra 100?
Aurogra 100 is a popular medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It is the standard version of the medication Viagra. Aurogra 100 is a very strong and effective medicine and has helped thousands of men in reviving their sexual lives by helping them produce erections suitable for sexual intercourse.
Aurogra 100 contains the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil belongs to the class PDE-5 inhibitors that work by inhibiting the action of the PDE-5 hormone. PDE-5 hormone restricts the blood flow to the penis which eventually results in erectile dysfunction.
Aurogra 100 manufacturer
Aurogra 100 is manufactured by Aurochem laboratories.
Aurogra 100 composition
It contains 100 milligrams of the active ingredient Sildenafil which is primarily responsible for its functioning.
How to take Aurogra 100?
Proper administration of this medication is very important. To maximize the effect of this medicine, follow the instructions on the prescription label. You must also consult a doctor regarding the administration of the medicine.
Aurogra 100 must be swallowed whole with a glass of water. The medicine should not be broken or crushed as it can make the medicine lose its effect. This medicine can be taken both before and after a meal. However, it is advised to take this medicine empty stomach or after a light meal. Taking this medicine after a heavy meal can slow down its working.
This medicine takes about 30 minutes to show effect. Hence, it should be taken about 30-60 minutes before intercourse. The effect lasts for up to 6 hours after one dose.
How does Aurogra 100 work?
Erectile dysfunction is caused when blood flow to the penis is restricted. This is caused by various lifestyle factors. These factors may be physical or psychological, including:
- High cholesterol
- Low testosterone levels
- Parkinson’s disease
- Drug use
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Relationship problems like poor communication
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD)
Aurogra 100 works by solving this issue. Its work can be explained in the following steps:
- Once the sildenafil enters the body of the patient, it starts by inhibiting the action of the PDE-5 hormone which is responsible for the restricted blood flow in the penal organ.
- It then relaxes and dilates the blood vessels in the penis.
- This relaxation clears the blockage created in the blood vessels, causing blood to flow in the penis.
- This sudden blood flow makes the penis very sensitive to touch or stimulation.
This effect then helps produce a hard and long-lasting erection in the presence of sexual arousal. The consumer should make sure he is relaxed and sexually aroused while taking this medicine. This medicine does not work in the absence of sexual arousal. Sexual arousal can be achieved through proper communication with your partner and foreplay.
Side effects of Aurogra 100?
It is important to know the possible side effects before taking any medicine. Aurogra 100 is considered safe to use by men from all generations. It does not generally cause any side effects if taken the correct way and with proper precautions. However, in rare cases, side effects may still occur as a result of the following factors:
- Drug interactions
- Improper administration
Side effects can range from mild to severe depending on the underlying reason. These may include:
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Stomach infection
- Memory loss
- Sudden vision loss or blurred vision
- Loss of hearing
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Painful erection
Prolonged erection lasting for more than 4 hours
If you or your partner experiences any of the above side effects, contact your doctor immediately. Mild side effects tend to subside with proper medication. Atazanavir
Drug interactions with Aurogra 100
Drug interactions can cause severe side effects. Hence, it is important to know the possible drug interactions of this medicine to avoid any health complications. Drug interactions may include:
Aurogra 100 dosage
To know the correct dosage for yourself, consult your doctor. Your doctor may advise you with a lower dose such as Aurogra 10 mg. Aurogra 100 is the highest dose available in the market. So you might want to observe your body’s tolerance to the medicine before taking Aurogra 100.
You can increase the dosage if your body tolerates it well. It is advised to not take more than one dose per day.
Warnings and precautions
One must take several precautions before taking this medicine. This can help avoid side effects and health hazards. These may include the following:
- Do not take the medicine with alcohol or grapefruit juice.
- Do not take more than one dose per day.
- Avoid driving after taking this medicine as it can make you dizzy.
- Do not take this medicine if you are below 18 years of age.
- Do not take this medicine if you take medicines for chest pain or hypertension.
- Do not take this medicine if you are a serious heart or liver patient.
- Do not take this medicine if you take other medicines containing nitrates.
- Do not take this medicine if you have recently suffered a stroke.
- Do not take this medicine with other ED medicines.